The Bears Are Roaring (Cal Football Season Preview)
- The California Golden Blogs lead off with with their roundtable discussions of Cal and their Pac-10 rivals: USC, Oregon, OSU, Washington, WSU, Arizona, ASU, UCLA, Stanford are all discussed. On a lighter note, if you’re thinking of the best places to march to on a Pac-10 road trip, get your plane tickets ready for Seattle (ok, so it isn’t a standard road trip, whatever).
- Kevin and Eli over at The Band Is Out on the Field take a look into our depth chart, both defensively and offensively. Plus, a disturbing case of the jitters (I seem to be feeling the same way).
- Ken Crawford from Excuse Me For My Voice also has listed his predictions about the upcoming season. He does have some updates from both practice weeks one and two and some news as to how the Vols will be running offense in Memorial Stadium. Better keep up.
- Jonathan Okanes’s best work is coming Thursday and Friday. Should be a good read.
- Rose Bowl Before I Die has our depth chart out and some bold statements about our team’s defensive strength this year.
- The Cal Football Fan reports that Kirk Herbstreit has high expectations for our players. That’s wonderful. That bandwagoning asshat better get his predictions right.
How do you guys feel about the upcoming season? Apprehension? Anticipation? Apathy? Share in the comments.