What’s Coming Up
As we’re now only weeks away from the season opener, we’ll be going to shorter posts every day. I’m setting up a rough schedule of what the next three months of Bears Necessity will look like, and hopefully I will adhere my best to it, with an occasional surprise here and there. I also will try to organize a part of the sidebar with a better organized archives section.
What you can expect to see:
- Indepth breakdowns of our opponents
- Pac-10 comparisons of our units (who has the best o-line, running back corps, etc.)
- Interviews with fans on various message boards
- Statistical gobblygook
- Some gamefilm here and there, although after some brief reviewing of the material I realize I have a lot to learn from my original attempts.
- Me and Nestor dueling in the Octagon (our agents have yet to approve this)
- Breakdown of as many Pac-10 games as possible.
- A play-by-play analysis of EVERY Cal game this year (this project might not be completed until the offseason, since I’m too poor to afford Tivo at this moment).
A rough liveblogging schedule should also be unfolding. You might see an amazing amount of crappy Tuesday night MAC and Friday night WAC games being covered.
I think this is going to be a very entertaining year, so I plan to throw myself into covering Cal football with as much effort as I can sustain while making very little money ($20 a week baby! I can afford the nicest looking box at People’s Park!)
I think this is going to be a great season, so I’m looking forward to covering it in greater earnest. GO BEARS!
- None Found